The Enova DGX 8 Enclosure is an industry leading Digital Media Switcher that includes an integrated NetLinx NX Series Central Control Processor, redundant power supplies and can be populated with Enova DGX video input and output boards in addition to optional audio insert/extract boards. There are four connections per video board, and each enclosure holds two video input boards and two video output boards for a maximum matrix of 8x8.
The Enova DGX functions as the centerpiece of a complete integrated solution that manages and distributes analog and digital audio and video including HDMI/HDCP, control and Ethernet. Easily integrate HDCP into system designs and enjoy hassle-free plug-and-play operation. A comprehensive set of Enova DGX hot swappable boards can be used in conjunction with DXLink and DGX Transmitters and Receivers to provide an end-to-end distribution system over twisted pair cable or fiber. The integrated NX Series Central Control Processor supports wired 802.1x for enhanced security authentication and IPv6 for the most modern IP addressing. An embedded Ethernet switch enables management of the entire solution including source equipment and display devices located throughout the environment – all from a single point of control.
The Enova DGX features AMX's exclusive InstaGate Pro® Technology which eliminates HDCP delays, plus InstaGate Pro allows traditionally key limited sources to be switched freely to all connected HDCP compliant displays – eliminating HDCP key limitations that plague large applications. Built-in SmartScale® Technology on every output provides video that is perfectly scaled for each connected display, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different supported resolutions. With the powerful combination of analog-to-digital signal conversion, video scaling and high speed digital switching the system delivers perfect video every time – regardless of signal type.
When paired with DXLink Twisted Pair and Fiber Transmitters/Receivers, this solution makes it easy to send analog or digital audio and video including HDMI with HDCP signals, plus control 10 Km over single mode fiber or 300 meters over multimode fiber; send all this plus power up to 100 meters over standard twisted pair cable to and from the Enova DGX.
- The Enova DGX is ideal for dramatically simplifying AV control and distribution in large spaces such as lecture halls, auditoriums, hotel ballrooms, casinos, museums and stadiums/arenas.
- The Enova DGX is ideally suited for multi-room or configurable room applications, where multiple collaboration spaces share a single DGX for control.
- Enova DGX fiber capabilities enable transport of audio, video and control up to 10 Km making it a perfect solution for tall buildings with multiple floors, large campuses with multiple buildings or large facilities such as a factory.
- Enova DGX fiber solutions provide secure distribution of content for applications which data security is critical such as government, banking/finance or network operation centers.
- Only One Cable – Send audio and video while passing control, Ethernet and power over one twisted pair cable
- Send HDMI signals up to 100 meters – Extend the reach of the HDMI with HDCP signals far beyond the capabilities of typical HDMI cabling
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable – Save time and effort in installation by leveraging pre-existing cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- Hot Swappable – Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards
- HDCP Compliant