AudiaEXPO-4 is an output expander that accepts four channels of digital audio input via CobraNet and provides four mic/line-level analog audio outputs in a convenient half-rack-width format.
Audia Mini-Expanders can simply add inputs and/or outputs to a centralized Audia system or they can extend system boundaries by providing outputs in remote locations. Audia Mini-Expanders may also be used to provide outputs from other CobraNet compliant systems or devices and are Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable.
- 4 mic/line level analog outputs on plug-in
- Front-panel output level control
- 24-bit D/A converters with 48kHz sample rate
- 4 channels of digital audio input via CobraNet
- Rotary encoder with LCD for programming/setup
- Included as block in Audia system design software
- May be used with any CobraNet compliant system
- Powered by PoE (Power-over-Ethernet)
or external DC source
- RoHS compliance and AES grounding practices
- CE marked
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty