The ANIUSB-MATRIX with Matrix Mixing connects up to 4 Dante channels and one analog output to a room audio/video conferencing system or a PC-based A/V conferencing application via USB connection.
The ANIUSB-MATRIX USB Audio Network Interface complements the existing ANI4IN, ANI4OUT, and ANI22 products. It offers the ideal performance, connectivity, and affordability for audio/video conferencing installations in small and medium-size meeting rooms when a premium microphone solution is desired, and acoustic echo cancellation of an A/V conferencing codec will be used.
The ANIUSB-MATRIX connects 4 Microflex® Advance™ or Microflex® Wireless microphone channels via Dante (4 in/2 out), and provides analog connectivity (1 block in/1 block out) to a room audio/video conferencing system or a PC-based A/V conferencing application via USB (1 in/out).
An internal matrix mixer offers flexible routing, allowing users to route any input to any output. A 4-band parametric EQ filter is also available on the analog and USB outputs.
- Connects 4 Dante audio inputs and 1 analog input to an A/V conferencing system or a PC-based videoconferencing application
- Flexible signal routing and connectivity: analog audio (1 block in/1 block out) to room A/V conferencing system
- USB (1 in/out) to connect to laptop or room PC
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) eliminates the need for an outboard power supply
- Compact form factor is easy to mount without equipment rack