The Designer software application enables system integrators and designers to create projects with multiple MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphones positioned over an imported room layout diagram. The pickup lobes and other settings for each MXA910 can be configured and saved on the user’s computer, without being connected to any MXA910 hardware. These settings can then be exported as device preset files, which can be imported into each physical MXA910 through its user interface.
- Allows system to be designed offline and from anywhere, reducing configuration time on site
- Enables device preset files to be sent to someone on site for import into device user interface
- Provides a convenient way to organize MXA910 installations for multiple clients, buildings, and rooms
- Project files can be shared with other Designer users so that multiple people can work on a project
- Saved Designer files are also a backup for installed MXA910’s in the field
- Software installs on any computer running Windows 7 and up